This episode we have Daren’s animated and dynamically interesting fitness journey story or as he calls it “Getting Healthy, Staying Fit, and using data to create habits that last a lifetime”. A mouthful but he wouldn’t have it any other way – #ThatsWhatHeSaid
Just like his title we dive into all the nitty-gritty on how he made a healthy version of himself when he realised he didn’t even know what a healthy version of himself was (from an analytics point of view). And this actually has a benefit value for you if you are struggling to keep healthy habits.
Lots to unpack and as usual a warning – that there is some adult language in here. Please be aware of who and where you listen to with this.
MasterOfSomePod.com for other episodes and more!
- Track Your Own Data via 80.20x Form
- Blog Post – Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3
- My Personal Fat Loss Journal
- Kelsey Hutton — Dietician
- Dexa Scan
- How To Achieve Your Goals Easily
- Ketosis Explained
- Intermittent Fasting Explained
- Primal vs Paleo vs Atkins vs Low Carb Diets
- Slow Carb Diet
- Fat Adapted Explained
- Matt Fitzgerald — Racing Weight Quick Start Guide
- Muscle Degradation/Sarcopenia (Shoutout Jonathan Fermanis at Measure Up Sydney for the Dexa Scan!)
- Exercise isn’t the best way to lose weight
- How To Start Working Out When You Don’t Know What You’re Doing
- How To Master The Cheat Day
- Why Everyone Should Lift Weights
- How To Track Your Progress
- Yoga for Arthritis
- Why most diets end up in the same place
- The science behind meditation and mindfulness
- Dexa Scan
- 10 HIIT Workouts
If you like what you hear you can follow and subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Stitcher. Feel free to comment and rate too!
- Listen + Follow on Spotify App
- Listen + Subscribe on iTunes Podcast App
- Listen + Subscribe on Stitcher Podcast App